Mississippi Marketplace Food Carts
- Ten Food Carts
- 4233 N. Mississippi, 2 blocks off I-5 at exit 303.
- FIRST food cart pod crafted specifically for carts and permitted by City - 2009
- Our history and photos of our amazing transformation from vacant lot and boarded-up building to vibrant community. Just click here
- Open 7 days a week. Carts keep their own hours so check with them.
- Covered seating, ATM, Restrooms, bike parking
- Phone 503-358-7873
- New Cart is Amigos - Mexican food - just opened in Sept 2016
- Adjacent to Prost! German pub. Cart food can be taken into Prost! with beverage purchase
- ORDER by calling in - see below for uploading our web site as an app to order food directly form the carts.
- Two carts in top ten Portland Mercury 2014 by popular vote:- Koi Fusion and Native Bowl
- Article and photos (June 2015) from the Oregonian read here
- Review of Miss Kate's Southern Kitchen - top ten food carts in 2012 here
- Eat St. video of Mississippi Marketplace click here
• NEW! CALL CARTS TO ORDER FOOD! Upload the Mississippi Marketplace web site to your smart phone's home screen & it will function as an app. Here's how - go to www.missmarketplace.com, follow the directions for your phone to upload to home screen. It will then be an app. Click on MENU then drop down a link to CARTS. Each cart has a page with menu and LIVE phone number. Use it to order food. Each cart has their own method of payment, and you may be able to pay right away also. Here is how the web page looks for I Phone. Just click on the box with the upward pointing arrow to get it to be on your home screen and function like an app.